We are well into September – and what does that mean, except for serious back-to-school vibes? For better or for worse, we are also approaching autumn, and the season of red leaves and cool winds is truly nothing without the pumpkin spice latte.
It’s arguably the hot drink that signifies to us that autumn has arrived. Of course, Starbucks, Costa and the like will be whipping out (no pun intended) their very best recipes – but we’ve got you covered if you’re trying to save your pennies or want an at-home alternative method to have your pumpkin spice treat.
Look no further than Tiktok to deliver the ultimate recipe for a pumpkin spice latte – now, you can make yourself a delicious cup of autumn vibes. The dream.
Coffee ice cubes are TikTok’s refreshing summer trend, here’s how to make them
Pumpkin spice latte: an at-home TikTok recipe
You will need
- 2 cups of the milk of your choice
- 2 shots of espresso/2oz of coffee
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus some sprinkles to season
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A hand or mini electric whisk
- Whipped cream (optional, for topping)
- Your most autumnal mug
- Whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, white and brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and vanilla extract in a bowl or jug
- Warm your concoction in a microwave or over a hob until hot
- Whisk your hot concoction until it’s frothy
- Add your coffee shot into a mug
- Top your coffee with your milky pumpkin goodness mixture
- Add whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice on top
In order to see this embed, you must give consent to Targeting cookies. Open my cookie preferences.
GLAMOUR’s September coverstars – Patricia Allison, Chinenye Ezeudu and Aimee Lou Wood – are smashing taboos with the new series of Sex Education