© Reuters. Binance Strengthens Mideast Presence With Dubai License
- Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has received the license for its Dubai operations, Bloomberg reported.
- The approval comes days after Bahrain approved Binance’s operations, thus boosting its middle-east presence.
- Binance will be permitted to extend limited exchange products and services to pre-qualified investors and professional financial service providers.
- The report further noted that UAE is issuing federal licenses to virtual asset service providers in an effort to provide a regulated environment for crypto trading.
- The country has issued a license to another major cryptocurrency exchange, FTX.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read the original article on Benzinga
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.